The Talmud Torah of Minneapolis will host its annual benefit on May 6th at Adath Jeshurun Congregation. This year they are honoring Designer Nate Berkus and there is going to be something for everyone!
- Are you passionate about interior design or just seeking some new tips and inspiration? Nate will be sharing what he’s doing next in his career as well as talking about why your home should tell your stories and showcase who you aspire to be.
- Sit down and enjoy an Asian inspired meal catered by the Spirit of Asia in an intimate setting. You can upgrade your dinner reservation to VIP status and meet Nate Berkus face-to-face and have your photo taken.
- Have a specific design question or curious to learn more about Nate? Bring your questions! Allison Kaplan, Mpls. St. Paul Magazine Style Editor and Host of Shop Girls on Talk 107.1 will be the Emcee for the evening and moderator for the Q&A portion of the event.
- Under 30? NEW ticket pricing now available ONLY $30!
- Delicious desserts will be available for ALL the attendees after the event. You can also satisfy your sweet tooth by filling up a bag at the candy bar! All proceeds benefit the Talmud Torah.
Raffle tickets can be purchased for $25 at the event. Prizes include:
• An eclipse Eco silver pendant and earrings jewelry by Toby Pomeroy. Donated by Tesa Jewellers
• A Cuban acrylic painting titled “The Kiss” painted this year by Allina, a well known Cuban painter in Havana. Donated by The Appleman Family
• Custom basket of Nate Berkus products including 3 picture frames, a sequined pillow, sweater throw, 2 flame less candles, Moroccan-Style Lantern and a signed copy of Nate’s first book “Home Rules.” Donated by Designer Nate Berkus
Bring your friends…tell your family… or just enjoy a ladies night out on the town! Regardless it’s going to be a fabulous event.
Ticket prices start at $30! Reservations can be made online at www.talmudtorahmpls.org
Event Sponsored by Lola Red PR, TCJewfolk and MN Monthly Magazine.
Hear more about what Nate has been up to and how he’s excited to be coming back home to be honored at Talmud Torah of Minneapolis. See his interview with K-TWIN.
Filed Under: Jew To Do