TC Jewfolk’s efforts to publish news, commentary and creative expression, and to increase the number and quality of Jewish moments experienced by people of all ages and backgrounds depends on the support of its members.
TC Jewfolk’s parent organization, Jewfolk Media, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Thus, any charitable contributions made to Jewfolk Media, Inc. and/or its project, TC Jewfolk, are fully tax-deductible under the law.
Please give generously.
Click here to donate safely and securely online:
Or send cash or check payable to “Jewfolk Media” by mail to:
Jewfolk Media, P.O. Box 2294, Minneapolis, MN 55402.
Top 8 Reasons Why Should You Give (in no particular order):
- Give because you love the content.
- Because you know you get coverage about Israel and local Jewish news here that you can’t get anywhere else.
- Because you scored a free pair of tickets to a Jewish theater production in town, or because you keep entering our contests, hoping that one day you’re finally going to win that free pair of tickets.
- Because you love our Facebook debates about anti-Semitism, or Jewish politics, or whether Matisyahu should have shaved his beard.
- Because you are proud to be Jewish, and you want to strengthen our local Jewish community.
- Because it’s a Mitzvah and your Bubbe would be proud (nu, isn’t that a good enough reason?).
- Because you work at one of the Jewish organizations in town and you know that thanks to TC Jewfolk, you’re reaching a larger group of Jews in their 20s-40s than you did before we were around.
- Because every dollar counts.
Becoming a member of Jewfolk Media does not give you any legal rights.