Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Minneapolis is hiring a Full-Time Editorial and Electronic Communications Specialist. Do you have what it takes?
Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Minneapolis is seeking a full-time Editorial and Electronic Communications Specialist. The purpose of this position is to serve as manager for electronic and key print materials in an effort to increase the community’s use and support of JFCS and communicate JFCS’s mission, programs, services and accomplishments.
- Establishes and manages social media and electronic communications planning calendar, creating a process and consistent voice for social media postings. Implements social media best practices/policy.
- Works with the Communication Director to create and manage an editorial calendar for materials with large distribution, serving as project manager to keep materials on deadline.
- Project manager, writer and designer of Directions newsletter; project manager and writer for Endowment newsletter and Annual Report.
- Reviews key print and electronic communications before publication.
- Monitors and creates website copy and develops additional content (videos, photo albums, etc.) for program pages.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations or related field.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of three years experience in public relations related position.
SKILLS: Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and be competent in use of Mac platform computer applications. Must be able to work with staff and vendors and to manage several projects at once. Must possess strong design and writing skills. Must be able to multitask and meet fixed deadlines. Knowledge of Jewish culture is preferred.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
How to apply:
Please submit cover letter and resume to Tammy Cohen, Director of Human Resources. Email HumanResources@jfcsmpls.org or fax to 952.593.1778. Please specify the position you are applying for. For more information on this position, see www.jfcsmpls.org. AA/EEO
Filed Under: Jewish Jobs