Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Minneapolis is looking for a full-time L’Chaim Senior Services Case Manager. Do you have what it takes?
Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Minneapolis is seeking a full-time Case Manager for our L’Chaim Senior Services department. This position assists older adults in the community, in maintaining independent functioning by coordinating services and providing assistance through case management.
- Provide direct case management to a designated caseload of clients.
- Provide assessments, establish care plans and goals, make appropriate referrals for services.
- Establish fees for service, coordinate, track, and monitor planned services.
- Advocate for clients, provide support when indicated.
- Provide information and referral to clients and community.
- Maintain and submit paperwork in a timely manner, according to unit standards.
EDUCATION: BA or BS in social work or related field. Class work in gerontology, certification in aging studies or social work licensure preferred.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of two years experience working with the community-based elderly, preferred.
Knowledge of appropriate delivery systems for senior services, excellent assessment skills, good communications (written and verbal) skills, detail-oriented and ability to manage time effectively. Knowledge of the Jewish community and resources is desirable.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
How to apply:
Please submit cover letter and resume to Tammy Cohen, Director of Human Resources. Email HumanResources@jfcsmpls.org or fax to 952.593.1778. Please specify the position you are applying for. For more information on this position, see www.jfcsmpls.org. AA/EEO
(Photo: Rosie O’Beirne)
Filed Under: Jewish Jobs