The Minneapolis Jewish Federation is hiring a Development Professional for their Annual Campaign. Do you have what it takes?
[THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED]
- The ideal Development Professional is an energetic and ambitious fundraiser who will successfully partner with volunteer leadership to ensure a well-organized, implemented and successfully completed annual fundraising campaign. This is a ful time position with benefits
- Manages campaign operations and programming with campaign & affinity group leadership
- Creates and implements annual campaign division plans
- In consultation with senior staff and volunteer leaders, ensures that prospects are appropriately assigned to volunteer and staff solicitors
- Trains volunteers and staff to be effective solicitors
- Follows up with volunteers toward successful completion of their assignments and provides support with challenging situations
- In partnership with volunteer committees; plans, organizes and implements annual campaign events, affinity group programs, steering committee meetings, and creates an annual work plan for areas of responsibilities
- Manages a portfolio of donors
- Ensures that donor information is effectively and efficiently entered and maintained, that prospect cultivation is appropriately tracked, and that reporting systems are complete, efficient, accurate and monitored for quality control.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years fundraising experience or equivalent in working with volunteers
- Sales and customer service experience considered
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Familiarity with the Jewish community a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of the volunteer-professional relationship and ability to manage those relationships
- Demonstrated ability to successfully multi-task
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative and cooperative environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
To apply, email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.
Filed Under: Jewish Jobs