Hillel, the Jewish Student Center at the University of Minnesota, is looking for a part-time “Director of First Time Impressions,” an energetic and outgoing individual with excellent computer and communication skills to serve as administrative support and building manager for our small non-profit organization.
Responsibilities include administrative support for Hillel’s Executive Director and staff, with an emphasis on data entry and management using GiftWorks Software & Constant Contact. Additional duties may include Public Relations related projects. (such as writing and pitching Media/Press releases)
Qualities & Skills Required:
The ideal candidate will be an outgoing person who demonstrates self confidence and good judgment, with excellent oral and written communication skills; will be a self-starter who is creative, takes initiative and feels a sense of ownership in the workplace and is a team player.
Working knowledge of Windows 7, Google Chrome & Google Products (email, docs), Windows Office required. Previous experience in data entry management; knowledge of GiftWorks a real plus! Knowledge of web design, WordPress, and HTML a plus!
Administrative Responsibilities Include:
- Data entry, upkeep and management using GiftWorks Software
- Weekly email creation and implementation using Constant Contact
- Coordinate system of donor acknowledgements
- Coordinate direct mail items with students and volunteers
- Overall administrative support of daily operations
Building Management Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with all maintenance contractors as needed to maintain smooth daily operations
- Liaison between Executive Director and individuals or groups who use the building on an on-going or special basis
Depending on Experience:
- Regular website updates
- Manage weekly email
- Create and circulate public relations articles
Position is part time, 20 hours per week with flexible schedule. Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Send resume, cover letter & 3 references to: Sarah Routman firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 612-379-9004. Questions, call 612-379-4026 EOE.
Filed Under: Jewish Jobs