The Sabes JCC Minneapolis is hiring a Part-Time Administrative Assistant. Do you have what it takes?
The Sabes JCC Part-time Administrative Assistant (20 hours/week) will report to the Human Resources Director and will serve as a key member Administrative staff. This individual will work to provide general office management of the Administrative area. This position will also perform basic accounting tasks in support of the Accounting team, including Accounts Receivable management.
Essential Job Functions
1. Office Management / Administrative Support
- Ensure the Administrative office is organized and running efficiently to support our management team. This includes direct support of CEO as needed, travel arrangements, serve as office equipment trainer, order office supplies and some filing.
2. Actively support the Accounting department
- Manage daily and cash deposits
- Follow up on declined payments
- Manage AR membership letters
- Backup customer service calls and other member relation duties
- Filing as needed for HR and other duties as assigned
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in general office management and/or administrative support, including basic accounting knowledge. Accounts Receivable experience is a plus. Equally important is proven outstanding customer service support. This candidate should be self-motivated, detail oriented with superior organizational skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to relate to a highly diverse environment. Interact with members and other stakeholders with grace and respect.
- Ability to function productively in a fast-paced high-pressure environment, work independently and accept direction.
- Detail oriented and ability to manage multiple tasks with little to no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills (excel) and Microsoft word. Ability to learn and adapt to membership/program software.
- Ability to work with diverse belief systems, values and cultures.
- Good judgment, discretion, confidentiality.
- Diplomacy and patience along with a sense of humor!
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.