Jewish Jobs: Minneapolis Jewish Federation Seeking “Leadership Engagement and Development Associate”
Minneapolis Jewish Federation is seeking a Leadership Engagement and Development (LEAD) Associate. Do you have what it takes?
The LEAD Associate is responsible for identifying, cultivating and engaging volunteers to expand the expertise of the community’s leadership. The position involves supporting a community concierge program and outreach and engagement efforts including newcomer/welcome activities.
- Complete individual leadership plans in collaboration with FRD to identify, cultivate and engage volunteers
- Assist with internal committee and board management plan to ensure volunteers and potential leaders are matched appropriately.
- Develop and maintain strong communal relationships with partner agencies, synagogues and other organizations as appropriate.
- Works in collaboration with Campaign, Community Development, Jewish Community Foundation and Marketing to achieve outreach and engagement goals.
- Supports community concierge program to create unparalleled response to Jewish community inquiries and facilitate connections and networking as possible.
- Assists in fulfilling requests from community members for Jewish community information and referrals.
- Tracks and summarizes information to understand referral patterns and effectiveness of program.
- Supervises volunteer community ambassador program.
- Provide volunteer recognition.
- Assist in coordination of Federation leadership awards.
- Assist in coordinating the Minneapolis Jewish Federation Annual Meeting.
- Facilitate community-wide Jewish volunteer connections.
General Office Responsibilities
- Attend staff meetings as scheduled
- Attends MJF events as requested by supervisor (including but not limited to Super Sunday and Annual Meeting.)
- Works with Federation database to input information, create and generate reports, set up groups and utilize other available technologies to communicate effectively.
- Minimum 1 year of non-profit or related work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and other related computer skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Knowledge of Jewish communal organizations a plus
Competitive salary and benefits package. Exempt Position
Please send resumes and cover letter to Amy Weiss, email@example.com or mail to Minneapolis Jewish Federation, Attn: Amy Weiss, 13100 Wayzata Blvd, Suite 200, Minnetonka, MN 55305
(Photo: brizzle born and bred)
Filed Under: Jewish Jobs