Yachad: A Collaborative Initiative in Jewish Education
Salary Commensurate With Experience
2014-12-31 Open until filled
The Program Coordinator will provide support to build and help successfully launch Minneapolis’ transformative initiative in Jewish education, Yachad. The Program Coordinator will serve as the main program coordinator and faculty liaison. This is a full time position and the Program Coordinator will participate in the leadership team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Programming – Work to plan, develop, and implement innovative educational experiences for teens.
• Faculty and Mentors – Recruitment and training of faculty and mentors.
• Teens – Assist with the management of special accommodations, interpersonal relationships, and other school-related dynamics.
• Communication – Implement the organization’s communication plans.
• Evaluation – Assist with ongoing evaluation of Yachad and programming.
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
• Three to five years of professional experience in the field of Jewish education. Master’s degree preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills paying close attention to detail.
• Comfortable in a collaborative work environment. Desire to be part of a dynamic team and a willingness to be a team player.
• Professional and empathetic in interpersonal relationships.
• Commitment to support and honor a diverse range of religious backgrounds.
• Technologically literate.
• Ability to think innovatively and creatively.
• Has and appreciates a sense of humor.
• Inclusion experience is a plus.
• Hebrew proficiency is a plus.
• This is an organization with room to grow and develop.
Program Coordinator reports to the Director
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and three references to [email protected].