Infant Lead Co-Teacher
Bet Shalom Yeladim Preschool
This teacher will work collaboratively with other staff to design/teach curriculum and prepare the environment to meet the physical, cognitive, social and emotional needs of the children in a cozy, nurturing, responsive setting.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with infants their parents, and other staff.
- Provide quality, nurturing care to infants enrolled in the program.
- Conduct and document developmental screenings and assessments of children.
- Maintain effective, working relationships with children, parents, and staff.
- Maintains a friendly, and cooperative relationship with each child and family.
- Maintains a safe, clean, care-giving environment, practices good personal hygiene and handwashing, and assures the well-being and safety of all of the children in that environment.
- Maintains a positive, calm attitude and a pleasant, soothing voice, and models this attitude and voice for parents and others working in the program.
- Maintains a cooperative attitude of working together with other teachers, the center director, parents and volunteers in planning and implementing activities for the classroom.
- Provides for the physical safety of each child from arrival time until departure time.
- Performs any other tasks deemed necessary by the center director.
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- Graduate from high school or GED and at least 18 years of age.
- Must qualify as a teacher according to the State of Minnesota licensing regulations of Rule 3.
- At least two years of experience in an early childhood program serving infants and toddlers in a developmentally appropriate environment.
Benefits include: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, vacation and sick time and holiday pay.
How To Apply:
Email resume and cover letter to Amber Brumbaugh at [email protected]