Minneapolis Jewish Federation
Open until filled
The Minneapolis Jewish Federation seeks an Executive Assistant to support the CEO and other C-Level staff.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer
STATUS: FT, Exempt
SALARY RANGE: $60,000 to $65,000 commensurate with experience
SCHEDULE FLEXIBILITY: Flexible hours as dictated by the needs of business for meetings and projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Use discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment to handle C-Level matters.
- Sustain a daily calendar of meetings and events.
- Organize complex calendars and schedules; resolving any scheduling issues
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects and other documents in support of objectives for the organization.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for executives. Prepare expense reports.
- Screen incoming telephone calls; take and deliver accurate messages; respond to requests by gathering and providing information and referring non-routine calls to the appropriate staff.
- Excellent communication and time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Draft and prepare correspondence for internal announcements, board meetings, and organizations that the executive is involved with
- Manage the Executive’s contacts
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside normal business hours
- Welcome the Executive’s guests by greeting them, in person or on the phone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Represent the company and the Executive in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgment.
- Conserve the Executive’s time by reading, researching, collecting and analyzing information as needed, in advance.
Experience and Qualifications Requirements:
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience of related experience in working in an executive assistant role supporting C-Level executives.
- Experience in Nonprofit a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow-up.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to set goals, tasks and timetables and manage workflow.
- Ability to build strong collaborative sense of team, both internally and externally.
- Commitment to the mission of the Minneapolis Jewish Federations.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Excellent communicator – able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner.
- Demonstrate ability and temperament to work with sensitive information.
- Team player – have team-oriented experience and approach.
- Service focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations of the CEO and other senior executives by maintaining effective relationships with interested parties.
- Ability to think outside of the box with a sense of urgency.
- Business sense – has a strong business sense and can decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed.
- Commitment to excellence – perform duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to Lisa Michalik at [email protected].