Sales and Leasing Specialist
Open until filled
The Sales & Leasing Specialist will be responsible for coordinating move-in’s to ensure successful occupancy in accordance with customer needs and operational goals, as well as established best practices and procedures.
The Sales & Leasing Specialist will be working with Sholom communities on lead management, sales presentations, closing sales and meeting monthly sales expectations to improve occupancy for Sholom communities.
This position will work in close collaboration with the Housing Directors, Campus Administrator, Marketing department and other sales team members as a key member of a motivated sales team. This position will support all assigned Campus leasing and admission functions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner and collaborate with the campus administrator, corporate marketing manager, and the community sales team to develop and execute marketing plans to achieve community occupancy goals.
- Personally respond to Long Term Care, Transitional Care, Rehabilitation, Adult Day, Memory Care and Housing inquiries by educating prospective residents and their families on the health care and housing services available at Sholom.
- Maximize the occupancy level and revenue production of the community in accordance with the marketing and business plans to include completing sales calls, generating leads and closing sales.
- Responsible for meeting, individual and team, sales and performance goals by managing sales activity to ensure occupancy goals are met.
- Ensure that each prospect receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every prospect, maintaining solid product knowledge, and all other aspects of customer service.
- Develop and maintain relationships with and generate leads through residents, family, and professional referral sources. Maintain prospect interest and commitments through continuous follow-up.
- Fully execute the sales, marketing, referral and advertising objectives and strategies as outlined in the annual marketing plan by utilizing the Sholom designated system processes.
- Ensures timely and accurate input as appropriate into Customer Relations Management (CRM) system or other hospital or community specific systems.
- Maintains effective communication with the Campus Administrator and other leadership team members.
- Develop public relations events to promote goodwill in the community and work with other sales team members and management to plan, coordinate, and implement monthly prospect and/or referral source activities and events.
- Follow organizational procedures in lead tracking and maintain current records of all leads and prospects. Ensure compliance with all regulatory organizations managing with an expectation of compliance, taking corrective measure as need.
- Demonstrate an expertise and knowledge of current best practices in successful retirement housing sales and marketing techniques. Maintain knowledge and understanding of the competition; conduct ongoing analyses of internal leasing rates to market data, ensuring pricing is sustainable and competitive.
- Represent in a professional manner the organization at public and community functions and foster a positive image of the community.
- Support various other Leasing and Admissions responsibilities as needed.
Experience and Qualifications Requirements:
- Associate Degree in, Nursing, Geriatrics, Marketing, Social Work or related field preferred, Bachelor degree preferred.
- One year of sales experience preferred, preferably in the senior living industry or, more specifically a continuing care retirement community.
- Experience with county assistance programs a plus.
- This job description does not necessarily list all the functions or accountabilities of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform additional duties and tasks. Management reserves the right to revise and update job descriptions at any time.
- Sholom is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
How to Apply
Please visit www.sholom.com/careers to apply.