Foundation Database Manager
Open Until Filled
The Foundation Database Manager maintains, records, processes, and acknowledges donations, using database best practices. The Foundation Database Manager manages the Raiser’s Edge software donor database, for the organization, for accuracy, reliability and data integrity through timely gift and pledge processing and custom reporting.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Process credit card reports and disbursements.
- Process and send honor, memorial, and tribute cards.
- Manage data entry and changes in Blackbaud/Raiser’s Edge software program.
- Perform imports and global changes in the database.
- Generate regular reports on cash, gifts, endowments, funds and campaigns.
- Conduct ongoing evaluation of giving, analyzing trends throughout the year and recommending changes to fundraising and/or donor engagement strategy.
- Assist with establishing fundraising goals for fundraising projects and track results.
- Manage online donation platform and giving pages.
- Conduct prospect research as needed using software and resources as necessary.
- Track pledges and send quarterly pledge reminders.
- Contribute to data health and CRM integrity by performing regular donor database maintenance projects such as record and address updates, and duplicate constituent processes.
- Maintain mailing lists for newsletter, communications, and fundraising projects.
- Communicate with donors and donor prospects in a professional, positive and helpful manner.
- Work independently or with staff on projects as required.
- Manage Blackbaud (CRM provider) and other 3rd-party vendor/business relationships
- Provide back-up training to staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications Requirements:
Experience and Skills:
- Experience within a Raiser’s Edge/Blackbaud software environment or equivalent donor database is preferred.
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel and Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and interact cross-functionally with Sholom staff related to workplan and project requests.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, think critically, and problem-solve.
- Ability to share workload and creative ideas, and actively participate in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and consistency.
- Time management skills.
- Must be able to complete work that is thorough, proofread, and neat.
- Ability to communicate effectively and pleasantly, in person, on the phone, or in writing with donors, staff and volunteers.
- Able to display tact and good judgment in dealing with varying situations.
- Experience in non-profit environment preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational abilities with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Sound computer skills including word processing and database management
- An understanding of the non-profit, voluntary and social services sector
- Ability to work flexible hours
- 100% Covered Dental/Health Insurance
- Employer Contributions to HSA
- Competitive 403(B) Match
- Liberal Vacation Time
How to Apply
Send resumes to [email protected].