Are You Taking Care of Yourself?
Are You Taking Care of Yourself? is the fifth session in the L’Dor V Dor – From Generation to Generation Learning Series for Adult Children Partnering with Their Aging Parents. As your parents age there is a wealth of information that can help you be a better partner with them as they continue through elderhood. These eight sessions can help you make sense of the information that’s available.
Topics during the session include:
• How creating a personalized Caregiving Plan for your parent is a form of self-care
• What taking care of yourself really means
• Learn where to turn for help – there are a wide variety of support programs and groups
• Information on the full spectrum of respite options
• Self-help information on grief and other caregiver concerns
Preregistration is not required and there is no fee for the session. For more information about the session contact Chris Kellogg at 952-939-1578 or [email protected]
The full series brochure is at: https://issuu.com/sholom/docs/cares_ed_series_classes_-_brochure