Heilicher Middle School Information Evening
Come learn about the vibrant middle school program at Heilicher Minneapolis Jewish Day School 6:30 p.m. Thursday, January 11!
Hear from department leadership, including the directors of general studies and Jewish Living and Learning, and more. Connect with parents and friends in the community and learn about our grades 6-8 experience.
Some key aspects of a Heilicher education include
- Healthy class sizes where students are known and valued,
- Academic excellence elevated by Jewish core values,
- Inquiry-based, experiential curriculum with a whole-child approach to learning,
- Daily Hebrew and Judaics instruction,
- A focus on each child’s social and emotional development,
- On-site after-school enrichment and athletic programming for all grades, and
- Experiential learning opportunities, including our capstone eighth-grade trip to Israel.