Jewish Disability Advocacy Day
Join us for JDAD as we come together virtually from diverse communities across North America to harness our collective power and break down barriers to opportunity and inclusion. Help us advance policies that will empower millions of individuals with disabilities to lead more independent and fulfilling lives. Together, we’ll learn, take action, and be inspired!
Wednesday, Feb. 23rd, 7 pm EST
- Your involvement starts here. Listen to some of our remarkable community members living with disabilities who share their personal stories of challenges faced – and overcome.
- Get motivated by frontline representatives as they share examples of the life-improving impact that Jewish Federations and our partner organizations are having on the daily lives of people living with disabilities.
Thursday, Feb. 24th, 1-4 pm EST
- Hear from leading members of congress, disability advocacy champions, and experts who will help you to better understand the obstacles to inclusion.
- Learn about promoting national legislation and implementing grassroots strategies that will help lift millions of people with disabilities out of poverty.
- Get the tools and coaching to advocate for disability rights in real-time. We’ll take concrete action at this event – individually yet together.