The Minnesota Africa Night to Honor Israel
The Minnesota 2023 Africa Night to Honor Israel — if not now, when? if not me, who?
All Israel supporters are invited!
Sunday, October 29, 2023.
Dinner @ 5 p.m. Central Time, followed by the program @ 6 p.m. (dinner and program are free)
At Ebenezer Community Church
9200 West Broadway,
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
(about 15 minutes drive from St. Louis Park)
Donations are welcome and are designated to the Israel Emergency Campaigns of the Minneapolis and the St. Paul Jewish Federations.
- Ilan Sharon is the Jewish Liaison of the event. He works closely with the host and the planning committee.
- Leadership and members of the Jewish community attended and praised the past events and praised it. Click here to read the Jewish leadership correspondence about previous Africa Night to Honor Israel events.
- The hosting Africans are preparing their traditional foods and drinks. All guests are invited to the dinner, which will be served on location at 5 p.m. before the program starts.
- RSVP is optional but appreciated (please indicate in the RSVP if you keep strict Kosher and require a Supervised Kosher meal instead of the African meal. The African meal does not include pork. It has chicken, fish, and vegetarian options. They do not have dairy in the African meal.)
- Covid-19 protocol: there will be a designated area on the balcony for people who wear masks and want to seat only with other people who wear masks. The main floor has no restrictions and is open to all (people who wear masks and people who are not wearing masks).