Twin Cities Pride Festival
Join J-Pride at Twin Cities Pride Festival!
We’ll be at booth p31 on both days of the festival this year! Stop by and say hi, answer trivia, get a prize, and learn about the incredible things J-Pride and JFCS have to offer!
We are seeking volunteers to help staff the booth and march with us in the Ashley Rukes Pride Parade on Sunday morning! Sign up here. If you have any questions, please contact Isaac at [email protected] for more information.
Saturday, June 24
Pride Shabbat Service: Join J-Pride at Loring Park on Saturday, June 24, for a Shabbat morning service at Twin Cities Pride, led by Rabbi Aaron Weininger of Adath Jeshurun. Gather with us at the Rainbow Stage from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. to celebrate Shabbat and Pride together. Kippot and Tallitot (ritual garments) from Heritage Judaica will be available for those who would like them. If you are interested in reading Torah as part of the service, please contact Isaac at [email protected]. ASL interpretation will be provided.
- J-Pride booth open 12-6 p.m.
Sunday, June 25
- Ashley Rukes Pride Parade: The parade will start at 11 a.m. More details to follow, but we encourage anyone and everyone interested in marching with us to sign up at our volunteer link!
- Ask a Rabbi: Stop by throughout the day to chat with rabbis from across the Twin Cities.
- PJ Library Story Time: Head to the J-Pride booth at 3 p.m. for a PJ storytime in the grass!
- J-Pride booth open 10-6 p.m.
J-Pride is a program of Jewish and Family Service of Minneapolis.