The Executive Administrator is an excellent communicator, resourceful, technology‐savvy, and possesses positive energy. In essence, the individual in this position is responsible for ensuring that Affiance Financial’s Visionary has the support needed to function at his optimum level. This role will also have frequent interaction with all members of the organization and many of the firm’s clients.
This is not an 8‐5 job. The Executive Administrator must be able to accommodate a fast pace, have a high need for task completion, and be precise and accurate. In short, this individual is multi‐talented.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
– Flexible and able to support day‐to‐day needs
– Keep on schedule and assist with time management
– Schedule meetings and manage calendar
– Maintain the efficient operation of their workspace
– Collaborate with and take direction from team
– Scan information and organize for easy retrieval
– Oversee and manage travel plans
– Help edit and answer emails, voicemails and actions
– Back up the front desk for phones, scheduling and greeting clients
– Reverse mentor on new concepts and activities
– Support the implementation of non‐profit initiatives
– Order and pickup food
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
• Ability to work well within a team
• Desire to hold the positon long‐term
• Ability to create stability
• Ability to be flexible yet able to enforce guardrails
• Strong verbal and written communication abilities
• Must have high energy level and positive attitude
• Ability to respect confidentiality, maintain compliance with policies and procedures, and adhere to fiduciary responsibilities
• Ability to look beneath the surface
• Experience working in a Windows PC environment and with the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel and Word)
• Ability to learn Junxure, our client relationship management software
• Associate’s degree required; bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum of ten years of experience working in a professional office environment, preferably in the financial
planning/investment management industry (or an equivalent level of industry knowledge)
￼Compensation and Benefits:
-Competitive salary‐based structure commensurate with experience
– Firm‐sponsored medical, dental, disability and life insurance, with annual employer contribution to Health Savings Account
– 401k Profit‐Sharing Plan with a generous employer contribution
– Paid holidays and personal days, in addition to an optional Summer Hours program
– Company‐subsidized smartphone voice, text and data plan
– Reimbursements for continuing education and other pertinent higher‐education programs
– Matching gift program. We’re committed to giving back to our community for worthy causes.
– Business casual work environment. You’ll rarely see coats or ties in our office.
– Complimentary investment management and financial planning services
– Company gatherings and events – you never know what our next fun event might be.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
The position is situated in a relaxed but professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and listen. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, stand, reach and use hands in an articulate manner. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The position does not require an individual to regularly lift items over 25 lbs.
This job description does not list all the duties of this position. You will be asked by management to perform other duties. You will be evaluated, in part, based upon your performance of the responsibilities listed in this job description. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or Affiance may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
How To Apply:
Please send resume to Erin Werde, [email protected].