Jewfolk, Inc. is looking for a Summer 2018 Social Media Intern. An intern in this position can expect to gain some incredibly valuable skills in social media, nonprofits, and community-building. This internship will focus on creating unique content for Jewfolk Inc’s various social media networks, as well as work on building Jewfolk’s brand and followers. Our ideal intern is a quick, creative, self motivated individual that is open to doing a wide-variety of tasks.
In addition to content creation and brand management, the intern will have opportunities to cultivate their networking and engagement skills by working closely with Jewfolk, Inc.’s Director of Corporate and Community Engagement.
This internship comes with a financial stipend attached but is also a terrific opportunity to work with an amazing organization that aims to connect Jews to one another and to Jewish community services, programs, and offerings.
- Monitor social networks
- Write blogs and social posts
- Help create content for various social networks and websites
- Build analytics reports
- Online outreach and promotion using various social media sites
- Help build our following on social media
- Knowledge and ability to work with various social media sites such as Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Creative, out of the box thinking to build unique content.
- Graphic design know-how (even if just Canva)
- Writing and editing skills
- Ability to prioritize goals by importance
- Good communication skills
- Well-organized with the ability to work on several projects at one time
- Basic knowledge of Jewish culture
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- Will be in the Twin Cities Summer 2018.
- Able to work at least 5-10 hours a week.
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]