$18-$20 per hour
Open until filled
Adath Jeshurun is seeking a creative, energetic and motivated individual with experience in a full range of communications roles to help promote the synagogue’s mission and innovative programming.
The communications assistant will collaborate with the marketing specialist to coordinate and execute the digital and traditional communications activities for Adath Jeshurun.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work collaboratively with the marketing specialist to manage Adath’s external and internal messaging
- Create and send out emails, newsletters, publications and other communications to all synagogue audiences.
- Create media and material for external and internal marketing and public relations, leveraging all channels of communication.
- Manage the logistics associated with mass mailings of material from the synagogue to its membership.
- Provide program and event support, coordination and follow up for activities and programs.
- Produce the weekly/daily emails and other communications for the congregation
- Maintain/update information on the website
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Website management tools
- Social Media
- Basic graphic design capabilities
How To Apply:
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, writing sample and three references to [email protected].