Marketing Communications Specialist
Consistent with experience
Work with staff and leadership to write, edit and design publications and web content, as well as work with program staff to effectively market organization’s programs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and/or designs and approves all marketing and communications material and publications including the following:
- Oversees and maintains website
- Implements layout and design changes
- Makes recommendations for improvements
- Develops and edits content
- Maintains media library of photos and graphics
- Provides web analytics to staff on a regular basis using Google Analytics or a similar program
- Coordinates, designs, and edits printed publications
- Supervises the publication of the monthly printed newsletter
- Creates weekly e-newsletter to the congregation
- Oversees the content and format of the weekly handout
- Writes and distributes press releases as needed
- Oversees, designs, and approves ads in various publications
- Maintains consistency in the organization’s overall brand
- Designs, develops, and edits brochures, booklets, and flyers
- Coordinates and/or designs special publications as needed
- Other electronic/digital duties
- Coordinates congregational e-mails for Adath staff and constituent groups (using Constant Contact and/or MailChimp or similar program)
- Updates, monitors, expand social media content: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Posts Adath events on Internet community calendars
- Create, edit, upload digital videos
- Responsible for creating digital forms and registrations.
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- The qualified candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, graphic design, or related field
- 1-plus years of experience in communications, digital communications, marketing, and professional writing.
- Proven Social Media and publication skills
- Strong computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher; and in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Familiarity with Constant Contact, MailChimp, Jot Form, Survey Monkey, etc.
- Basic web design function and HTML; principles, practices, and techniques of effective social media communications (Facebook, Twitter, web videos, SEO, blogging, YouTube, etc.)
- Excellent time management skills, with ability to manage multiple complex projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
How To Apply:
Please send resume, cover letter and compensation requirements to [email protected].