St. Paul Jewish Federation
Open until filled
The St. Paul Jewish Federation seeks a full-time, Executive Assistant to support its Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in a fast-paced office environment. This position reports directly to the CEO and works in close coordination with all staff departments and the Board of Directors. The EA will plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects and goals, work and communicate with the board, staff and donors, manage and maintain the CEO’s emails, files and meeting schedules, assist with donor management software, draft, and proof correspondences and meeting agendas and anticipate the needs of the CEO. The successful candidate will possess strong problem solving and communication skills, a positive, professional attitude and commitment to the work of the agency. Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational and administrative skills are a must.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficient, organized and resourceful, a self-starter who can work well with limited direction. Excellent organizational and project management skills that reflect the ability to organize workload and prioritize and coordinate multiple projects to meet required deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Detail-oriented, with strong proofreading skills.
- Strong people skills with the ability to build professional relationships with a wide variety of people such as Board leadership, donors, external partners, and internal staff.
- Flexible and able to function well in a fast-paced changing environment. Adaptable to competing demands. Ability to think critically, offer solutions to problems, and remain calm during times of stress.
- Comfortable with office technology, proficient in Microsoft Office applications, and demonstrated familiarity with donor management software.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience providing high-level executive support
- Experience working within a small company setting
- Understanding and/or familiarity with non-profit organizations and non-profit governance
- Experience with working with donors and volunteers, including Board of Directors
- Experience working with databases
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Commitment to the mission and core values of the Federation
- Knowledge of the Jewish community and Jewish culture is desired
How To Apply:
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements by email to Diane Orth at [email protected]. Please indicate “Executive Assistant” in the subject line. No phone inquiries.