Harry Kay Leadership Associate
The Harry Kay Leadership Associate is responsible for supporting the efforts within the Harry Kay Center of Leadership Excellence. This includes support of the Harry Kay Leadership Institute and Harry Kay Alumni Network Programming.
This role will include but is not limited to…
- Developing and maintaining a close working relationship with the Director of the Harry Kay Center for Leadership Excellence
- Providing programming and administrative support for the Harry Kay Leadership Institute.
- Assisting with Harry Kay Alumni Network initiatives including the Harry Kay Leadership Summit, Harry Kay Salons, reunions, mentoring and other ongoing initiatives to engage Harry Kay Alumni.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Who You Are
You have a positive attitude and are both comfortable working on your own and as part of a collaborative team. You are creative and open-minded with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You are highly organized with an efficient working style. You have a commitment to quality, including attention to detail and ability to provide excellent follow-through.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated strong organizational/project management skills (including but not limited to; event planning, logistics, implementation, and evaluation).
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Experience working with volunteers and volunteer management.
- Ability to handle competing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the Twin Cities Jewish community preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word. Knowledge of Adobe creative suite and Salesforce preferred.
- Capable of learning new technology.
- Willingness to attend some night and weekend meetings.
- 15 – 20 hours a week
- Flexible schedule available
- Office out of Minneapolis Jewish Federation
How To Apply:
To apply, please send resume and cover letter by June 10, 2019 to:
Lauren Kaplan – Director, Harry Kay Center for Leadership Excellence – [email protected]