Heilicher Minneapolis Jewish Day School
Open Until Filled
The Amos and Celia Heilicher Minneapolis Jewish Day School (Heilicher) seeks a dynamic, detail-oriented self-starter to join our marketing and communications team. Reports to the Admissions and Marketing Director.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Working with the Institutional Advancement Team, this position will:
- Take lead responsibility for writing and editing school-wide and general-audience communications.
- Manage marketing projects from inception to completion with creativity, efficiency, and punctuality.
- Manage the school’s web-based blogosphere.
- Regularly update Heilicher website content and monitor Google Analytics.
- Serve as a liaison to contract graphic designer for advertisements and collateral.
- Collaborate with the Institutional Advancement team on new strategies, tactics, and tools for marketing and communications.
- Take photos and videos of school activities for publication in school communications and social media.
- Assist with content development and editing for The Roar weekly parent e-newsletter.
- Assist with Heilicher’s social media presence, including occasionally monitoring, posting, and reporting on Facebook and Instagram.
- Assist with the implementation and tracking of digital marketing campaigns.
Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent at writing and editing with attention to grammar/style detail, coherency, and readability.
- Possess excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space.
- Self-starter who understands the basic principles of public relations and/or marketing.
- Computer literate (Google Suite) with a willingness to learn Heilicher’s web platform, Finalsite.
- Completed a college degree in a related field (for example, Marketing/Communications, Advertising, Graphic Design, or Public Relations).
- Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications.
- Experience with photography/videography a plus.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
How To Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to:
Admissions and Marketing Director
Amos and Celia Heilicher Minneapolis Jewish Day School