Marketing & Communications Specialist
Talmud Torah of St. Paul
Open until filled
Talmud Torah of St. Paul (TTSP) is seeing a part-time (10 hours/week) Marketing & Communications Specialist. This person will work on developing printed and online content as well as outreach materials to support the growth of Talmud Torah of St. Paul and its programs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain website.
- Draft press releases, email communications, fundraising campaigns, small grants, and other communications as needed.
- Design flyers, advertisements, and publicity materials.
- Develop relationships with press contacts and local Jewish organizations.
- Maintain Facebook and Instagram accounts, including designing of graphics and content development.
- Attend TTSP events as needed.
- Manage internal and external communications for TTSP.
Experience and Qualifications
- Exceptional writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Proficiency in graphic design.
- Marketing or outreach experience.
- Flexible schedule.
Talmud Torah of St. Paul (TTSP) has been the cornerstone for Jewish education in St. Paul for over 65 years. We are truly a community school. Our students, ages 33 months – adult) come from diverse backgrounds and practices and live across the Twin Cities. At TTSP, we believe that engaging with Jewish Teachings and practices challenges the mind, inspires the imagination, and touches the soul, thereby enriching individuals, communities and the world.
TTSP is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse broadly trained faculty and staff.
How To Apply:
Please email resume and cover letter and 3 professional references to [email protected].