Minneapolis Jewish Federation
Open Until Filled
Translates Federation’s mission, vision, and impact into visually compelling messages in print and online.
Collaborates with other teams to brand, design, position, and market events and programs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates graphic design and layout for print and online marketing collateral consistent with Federation’s brand standards, including invitations, signage, brochures, e-newsletters, web pages, stationery, social media postings, etc.
- Manages content and upkeep of the organization’s website and social media.
- Serves as the brand manager for the Federation; ensures that all materials, Federation or otherwise, adhere to appropriate brand standards, including logo usage, and placement.
- Works closely with outside vendors (e.g. printing, website development, mailhouse).
- Create, execute and manage marketing plans
- Participate in and attend Minneapolis Jewish Federation events as it relates to supporting the position’s role and responsibilities
Experience and Qualifications
- EDUCATION: Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field or commensurate experience and skills.
- EXPERIENCE: 1-4 years’ experience in marketing and communications, including print and online. Ability to troubleshoot HTML and CSS, experience working with CMS such as WordPress, experience in an ESP like MailChimp, Constant Contact, or similar. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- CERTIFICATION(S): n/a
- SOFTWARE: Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Mailchimp. Some knowledge of HTML, CSS, Salesforce.
- SCHEDULE FLEXIBILITY: Limited evenings and weekends are necessary for this position.
Minneapolis Jewish Federation is in search of an analytical and clever marketing specialist to help translate complicated funding mechanisms into real-world impact through design. About you: You are a creative, but you’re also a bit of a techie. You like analytics and solving complex problems, plus you aren’t afraid to learn new things. You know the Creative Suite, enough HTML to be a little dangerous, and dabble in copywriting; bonus points if you can find your way around Salesforce. You know that a meeting isn’t a meeting unless there is a platter of bagels, and you like to ask why before you ask how. About us: We are a group of compassionate, friendly people trying to make the world a better place from a collaborative office space in Minnetonka. We offer competitive pay, full benefits, and lots of carbs.
How To Apply:
To apply, send resume, FUN cover letter, and three samples of web or digital design/creative work OR a link to a portfolio to [email protected].