Minneapolis Jewish Federation is in search of a creative and clever marketing specialist to help translate complicated funding mechanisms into real-world impact through graphic design, compelling copy, and multi-media marketing campaigns.
About you: You have marketing and graphic design experience, know-how the Internet and Creative Suite works, and get bonus points if you can find your way around Salesforce and Pardot. You know that a meeting isn’t a meeting unless there is a platter of bagels, and you can make a mean meme.
About us: We are a group of compassionate, friendly people trying to make the world a better place from a collaborative office space in Minnetonka. We offer competitive pay, full benefits, and lots of carbs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for year-round marketing strategy implementation, including asset creation for print, online, email, and social media streams.
- Creates messaging demonstrating local, national and global organizational impact
- Creates design, layout, and copy for print and online marketing collateral consistent with Federation’s brand standards, including invitations, signage, brochures, magazines, business cards, e-newsletters, web pages, social media, and stationery
- Manages content and upkeep design of the organization’s website and social media presence
- Serves as Brand Manager for the Federation; ensures that all materials, Federation or otherwise, adhere to appropriate brand standards, including logo usage and placement
- Works closely with outside vendors for design, printing, website development, and mailings
- Provides graphic design, layout, copywriting, and editorial and distribution support.
- Participates in and attends Minneapolis Jewish Federation events
Experience and Qualifications
- EDUCATION: Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field or commensurate experience and skills.
- EXPERIENCE: 1-4 years’ experience in creating marketing collateral for print and digital media. Excellent design and communication skills, proofing/reviewing skills, proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, ability to work in a team-based environment.
- SOFTWARE: Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, email marketing software (Mailchimp), and CMS systems (word press). Pardot and Salesforce experience a plus
- SCHEDULE FLEXIBILITY: Limited evenings and weekend are necessary for this position.
How To Apply:
To apply, send resume, FUN cover letter, and three samples of design/advertising/writing/creative work OR a link to a portfolio to [email protected]