Minneapolis Jewish Federation is in search of a creative and clever marketing specialist to help translate complicated funding mechanisms into real-world impact through graphic design, compelling copy, and multi-media marketing campaigns.
About you: You have marketing and graphic design experience, know how the Internet and Creative Suite works, and get bonus points if you can find your way around Salesforce and Pardot. You know that a meeting isn’t a meeting unless there is a platter of bagels, and you can make a mean meme.
About us: We are a group of compassionate, friendly people trying to make the world a better place from a collaborative office space in Minnetonka. We offer competitive pay, full benefits, and lots of carbs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for year-round marketing strategy implementation, including asset creation for print, online, email, and social media streams.
- Creates messaging demonstrating local, national and global organizational impact
- Creates design, layout, and copy for print and online marketing collateral consistent with Federation’s brand standards, including invitations, signage, brochures, magazines, business cards, e-newsletters, web pages, social media, and stationery
- Manages content and upkeep design of the organization’s website and social media presence
- Serves as Brand Manager for the Federation; ensures that all materials, Federation or otherwise, adhere to appropriate brand standards, including logo usage and placement
- Works closely with outside vendors for design, printing, website development, and mailings
- Provides graphic design, layout, copywriting, and editorial and distribution support.
- Participates in and attends Minneapolis Jewish Federation events
Experience and Qualifications
- EDUCATION: Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field or commensurate experience and skills.
- EXPERIENCE: 1-4 years’ experience in creating marketing collateral for print and digital media. Excellent design and communication skills, proofing/reviewing skills, proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, ability to work in a team-based environment.
- SOFTWARE: Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, email marketing software (Mailchimp), and CMS systems (word press). Pardot and Salesforce experience a plus
- SCHEDULE FLEXIBILITY: Limited evenings and weekend are necessary for this position.
How To Apply:
To apply, send resume, FUN cover letter, and three samples of design/advertising/writing/creative work OR a link to a portfolio to [email protected]