Producer: Arts & Culture
Open Until Filled
ARTS AND CULTURE – PRODUCER
The Minnesota Jewish Community Center is seeking a full-time, energetic, relationship-oriented producer for our Jewish Arts, Culture and Enrichment Program Team. The Producer has the responsibility and opportunity to develop and present the Minnesota JCC’s annual Jewish film and humor Festivals, as well as oversee theatrical, musical and other arts and cultural events at both the Sabes Campus (Minneapolis) and Capp Center (St. Paul). Creativity, a collaborative spirit and a love of the arts are a definite must-have!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Produce The Twin Cities Jewish Film Festival and Jewish Humor Fest, with responsibility for all aspects of each festival (curation, budget, logistics, staffing, volunteer coordination, tech), working with community partners to ensure high-quality experiences for all – participants, staff, volunteers, and talent.
- Oversee 2-4 adult and multi-generational theatrical productions, including the hiring of theatrical director(s), show selection, scheduling, budget, etc. at Capp Center and/or Sabes Campus.
- Manage the relationship with/production of the St. Paul Orchestra Season at Capp Center.
- Contribute to the vision for the Minnesota JCC Arts, Culture & Enrichment Program Team.
- Collaborate with other programming team members for occasional organization-wide programs.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience creating/managing multi-faceted festivals or events
- Bachelor’s degree and/or significant experience in the arts, event management or related fields
- Experience working with creative professionals of diverse backgrounds
- Strong knowledge of Jewish culture and traditions
- Exceptional attention to detail for logistics, budget management, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written and technological skills
- Health, Dental, H.S.A (Employer contribution) Flex Spending (Medical and Dep Care), Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability.
- Paid time off, Paid Holidays, Paid Flexible Holidays.
- Family membership to the Minnesota JCC (Minneapolis and St. Paul) Health and Fitness clubs (group fitness classes, indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, indoor and outdoor sport courts, indoor running track and well-appointed gyms).
- Retirement plan, includes company contribution and employer match.
- Discounted fees for childcare, summer camp and selected programming
How To Apply:
Please email resume and cover letter to Steve Mintz, Director of Programming at [email protected].