After-School Program Staff
St. Paul JCC
Part-time; 2-6 p.m.
The St. Paul JCC is seeking a staff member for the After School Program
If you enjoy children, being creative and making a difference in children’s lives, then this job is for you! Help make the end of the school day great for children in K-6th grade. Staff will plan and help engage children in art projects, sports and gym time, homework help, and free play.
Ideal for teachers, college students, or older adults looking for a part-time position.
Hours: Monday-Friday from 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. We are able to work around your schedule, so please inquire if interested. This position would start as soon as possible.
Check out the St. Paul JCC at www.stpauljcc.org
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Play and supervise the children in the program
- Some planning of programs is involved
- Some driving may be involved as well (not required)
Experience and Qualifications
- Having experience in working with children is ideal but not required
- Valid Drivers License is ideal but not required
Please reach out if you have any other questions about the position
How To Apply:
E-mail [email protected] with a resume and cover letter.