TC Jewfolk is looking for interns!
We are looking for creative individuals who want professional experience in the journalism/new media fields. The editorial media interns will be responsible for writing and editing articles, as well as updating TCJ’s Facebook and Twitter accounts. Experience blogging, writing for the web and with social media is preferred. Schedules can be flexible. This is a great opportunity to get your byline out there. Summer interns needed with possibilities to extend into the school year.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write, pitch and edit articles
- Work with editor to maintain social media assets
- Update events calendar
- Upload photos, videos and new media
- Craft email newsletters
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- Experience and interest in writing, especially online
- Creative, self-starter
- Experience with social media
- Interest in culture, news and the Jewish community
How To Apply:
College students are encouraged to apply. This is an unpaid internship, but may result in a paid position. To apply, e-mail a cover letter, résumé and links to blog or clips if you have them to: [email protected].