Yachad Program Assistant
Salary Commensurate With Experience
2014-12-31 or Open until filled
The Program Assistant will provide support to build and help successfully launch Minneapolis’ transformative initiative in Jewish education, Yachad. The Program Assistant will serve as the administrative and strategic support person, supporting the Director and other faculty and staff. This is a full time position and the Program Assistant will participate in the leadership team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Data and program Systems Management – Serve as the organization’s point person for database management and the effective and strategic use of data to drive quality implementation of our program.
• Logistical Support – Serve as the primary scheduler and coordinator for internal and external meetings and events.
• Administrative and Office Management – Provide administrative support to the Director as well as other staff. Create and manage online registration, class lists, parent/guardian communication, etc.
• Communication – Carry out communication plan, including website maintenance, marketing, communication, and PR.
• Evaluation – Assist with ongoing evaluation of Yachad and programming.
• Faculty & Mentors – Assist with operational details.
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
• Three to five years of professional experience in the field of Jewish education and/or office management. Master’s degree preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills paying close attention to detail.
• Comfortable in a collaborative work environment. Desire to be part of a dynamic team and a willingness to be a team player.
• Professional and empathetic in interpersonal relationships.
• Commitment to support and honor a diverse range of religious backgrounds.
• Technologically literate.
• Ability to think innovatively and creatively.
• Has and appreciates a sense of humor.
• Experience in the field of Jewish education is a plus.
• Hebrew proficiency is a plus.
Program Assistant reports to the Director
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and three references to [email protected].