Coordinator – Arts, Culture and Enrichment Team
Open Until Filled
COORDINATOR – ARTS, CULTURE and ENRICHMENT PROGRAM TEAM
The Minnesota Jewish Community Center is seeking a full-time, self-starting, relationship-oriented coordinator for our Arts, Culture & Enrichment Program Team. The Coordinator supports the efforts of the entire team and independently manages ongoing programs at both the Capp Center (St. Paul) and Sabes Campus (Minneapolis). The Coordinator manages logistics, helps members, and contributes in a variety of ways to the Arts, Culture & Enrichment Program. Attention to detail, creative problem-solving, and a collaborative team spirit are definite musts!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Contribute to the overall success of the Minnesota JCC Arts, Culture and Enrichment Program through both collaborative planning and administrative support of the Director of Arts, Culture and Enrichment, Arts and Culture Producer, and Enrichment Program Facilitator.
- Manage vendor programs like music lessons at Capp Center (e.g., Develop and maintain a relationship with music lesson vendor, manage program budget, reserve studio spaces, etc.)
- Responsible for the administration of the Senior Dining program (build relationships with clientele, coordination with caterer, room reservation, set-up and clean-up)
- Collaborate with other team members for organization-wide programs.
Experience and Qualifications
- BS, BA, BFA and/or experience in the arts, social/educational programming, or related field.
- 3+ years of professional experience in program development or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in programming and working collaboratively with others.
- Knowledge of/Interest in Jewish culture and traditions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and QuattroC or other membership management software.
- Excellent communication, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude and dedication to providing exceptional experiences for all constituents.
- Health, Dental, H.S.A (Employer contribution) Flex Spending (Medical and Dep Care), Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability.
- Paid time off, Paid Holidays, Paid Flexible Holidays.
- Family membership to the Minnesota JCC (Minneapolis and St. Paul) Health and Fitness clubs (group fitness classes, indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, indoor and outdoor sport courts, indoor running track and well-appointed gyms).
- Retirement plan, includes company contribution and employer match.
- Discounted fees for childcare, summer camp and selected programming
How To Apply:
Please email resume and cover letter to Steve Mintz, Director of Programming at [email protected].