Happy New Year Jewfolk! It’s time to break out the bubbly, crack open your laptop, and look back on an exciting year of fascinating, engaging and entertaining articles on TC Jewfolk.
In case you missed them (or want to read them again), here are ten of TC Jewfolk’s Most Popular Posts in 2010:
- “A Jewish Girl Walks Into a Church…” by Jenna Mitelman
- “Bacon & Lox: Jewish Deli Virgin Gets Deflowered” by Jason Kapel
- “Love Thy Neighbor: The Jew Who Saved Christmas” by Nina Badzin
- “NYOTB: Jews With Tattoos?” by Jennifer Slate Grischkan
- “Top 10 Rules if You’re Dating a Jewish Woman on Valentine’s Day” by Leora Maccabee
- “So, which one of you is their REAL dad?” by Rabbi Michael Adam Latz
- “Minnesota Mamaleh: High Love, High Control” by Galit Breen
- “50 Things We Love About Being Jewish in MSP” by TC Jewfolk staff & writers
- “TIME Magazine Takes On “Them Thar’ Rich Uncaring Jews” by Jenna Mitelman
- “Not Your Grandmother’s Hadassah” by Joanna Lowinger
Want to help TC Jewfolk ring in a spectacular 2011? Become a Member of the TC Jewfolk Tribe. Because our efforts in 2011 to publish news, commentary and creative expression, and to increase the number and quality of Jewish moments experienced by people of all ages and backgrounds depend on you. Click here for more information. Thanks in advance!
(Photo: Mooi Hsieh)