Donations Coordinator/Database Administrator
Sholom Foundation exists to provide annual financial support, through Endowment fund raising and planned giving to the Sholom Community Alliance programs, services and facilities for the elderly, and to promote excellence in service to the elderly community. Sholom Foundation offers competitive salary based on experience and skills, excellent health and vacation benefits, and flexible schedule in a casual pleasant environment with an energetic small team atmosphere.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Record, process, and acknowledge donations, using database best practices.
- Manage Raiser’s Edge software donor database for accuracy, reliability and data integrity through timely gift, pledge, and stock transfer processing; regular donor database maintenance projects; and standard and custom reporting. Duties also include merging duplicate records, performing global changes, running queries, committing batches, exporting information, and creating merge documents in Word.
- As database administrator, you are the primary individual responsible for data
- entry or changes in Raiser’s Edge software program.
- Provide back-up training to staff.
- Communicate with donors and donor prospects in a professional, positive and helpful manner.
- Work independently or with staff on projects as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge/Blackbaud software or another donor database is preferred.
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel and Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, think critically, and problem solve.
- Ability to share workload and creative ideas, and actively participate in a team environment
How To Apply: