Community Program Coordinator
St. Paul Jewish Federation
The St. Paul Jewish Federation seeks an energetic, outgoing professional as its Community Program Coordinator to help create a vibrant St. Paul Jewish community and build strong relationships between it and Israel.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We’re an equal opportunity employer. You need not be Jewish to apply. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
This exciting position will be responsible for a portfolio of programs and initiatives which strengthens Jewish identity and engagement within the Jewish community. The ideal candidate will utilize their excellent relationship-building skills to work with volunteers, staff and community organizations. They will have experience in developing and supporting successful programs. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to make a meaningful contribution.
Experience and Qualifications
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 1-3 years of work experience
- Community organizing and programming experience
- Experience working with volunteers
- Ability to utilize various social media platforms
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Previous supervisory experience is a plus
- Be knowledgeable of the Jewish Community and Israel
It is a part-time position with flexible hours with occasional evenings and weekends required. Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a car.
How To Apply:
To Apply: Submit cover letter and resume to [email protected]