We are looking for creative individuals who want professional experience in the journalism/new media fields. The editorial media intern(s) will be responsible for writing and editing articles and working on TC Jewfolk’s weekly email. Experience blogging, writing for the web and with social media is preferred. Experience with video a plus. Schedules can be flexible. This is a great opportunity to get your byline out there. We are seeking both summer interns and school-year interns.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write, pitch and edit articles
- Work with editor to maintain social media assets
- Update events calendar
- Upload photos, videos and new media
- Craft email newsletters
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- Experience and interest in writing, especially online
- Creative, self-starter
- Experience with social media
- Interest in culture, news and the Jewish community
How To Apply:
College students are encouraged to apply. This is a paid position. To apply, e-mail a cover letter, résumé and links to blog or clips if you have them to: [email protected].