2009 was a very exciting year for TC Jewfolk! The blog went from a vague idea to a reality, more than a dozen writers shared their stories in hundreds of articles on everything from Jewish recipes to Israeli politics, and we underwent a makeover giving TC Jewfolk a fresh new look and more user-friendly design.
In case you missed them, here are ten of TC Jewfolk’s Most Popular Posts in 2009:
1. Minnesota Mamaleh: “Bestest” Family Time
2. Garrison Keillor on Christmas and the Jews: Funny Ha Ha or Not?
3. Noshin’: the Twin Cities’ Best Pareve Desserts
4. Barghouti to Advocate Boycotting Israel at the University of Minnesota
5. Minnesota Mamaleh: Your Baby, in the Army?
6. Ruth F. Brin – esteemed Jewish author, poet, and scholar, dies at the age of 88
7. Noshin’ Recipe: Easy Sufganiyot
8. Young Leadership of the Minneapolis Jewish Federation: Defying Segmentation
9. 10 Ways to Stay Awake During Rosh Hashanah & Yom Kippur Services
10. The Simpsons Go to Israel . . . With Sacha Baron Cohen
Thanks for reading in 2009! See you in the next decade!