Here are the Top Ten Reasons to Bid on the Talmud Torah of Minneapolis Bidding For Good Auction Between Now and May 11.
- Because you can win baked goods that you can pass off as your own – we promise we won’t tell. Check out “10 Dozen Baked Goods”, “Baked Goods from One of Talmud Torah’s Top Notch Bakers” and “Kosher Challah for Four Weeks of Your Choice.”
- Cayman Islands getaway anyone? Or, enjoy a staycation here in town at any of these local hotels.
- Because you shouldn’t have to cook dinner every night – we’ve got gift cards available to Crave, Joe Senser’s, Sunset’s, Vescio’s, Mort’s, Joe’s Garage, and more! Or choose to have dinner in your home, catered especially for you and 10 guests, by Spirit of Asia.
- Where else can you have access to priceless autographed items? We’re talking a Joe Mauer autographed bat, people. A signed photo of Vikings Kevin Williams and Adrian Peterson And an autographed poster from WWE wrestler Triple H.
- Feeling lucky? Here’s your chance to win a 1.01 carat diamond, an Apple iPad2, or a romantic weekend get-a-way. Check out the raffle items and make sure to buy your ticket today!
- Party! Party! Party! If you’re planning a wedding, b’nai mitzvah, Sweet 16, Sweeter 36, or any other special occasion, don’t miss the amazing opportunities on this page.
- Try a new hobby (or introduce your kid to one) – we’ve got private skateboard lessons, ballroom dancing lessons, tennis lessons, even flying lessons!
- Tis’ the season for buying gifts for grads, dads, brides and grooms – you’re sure to find something in the auction that meets your needs.
- Where else can you find all these cool, unique items and experiences? Treat yourself to a reserved parking spot at the J (perfect for Day School parents!), go behind-the-scenes on a tour of Kare 11, or surprise your favorite St. Louis Park kiddo with a ride to school on a firetruck!
- Because all money raised from the auction will benefit the Talmud Torah of Minneapolis, an educational institution that connects students to Jewish learning, builds Jewish identities and engages students in Jewish life. Just think, you could be supporting the next Pulitzer Prize winner, Academy Award winner, or decorator to the stars (Tom Friedman, the Coen Brothers and Nate Berkus, respectively, who are all Talmud Torah grads).
Persuaded? Ready to bid? Click here and start browsing!
Want to support Talmud Torah of Minneapolis further AND hear Tom Friedman speak? Tickets are still available for TT’s Annual Benefit on May 15 at 7 PM at Adath Jeshurun. Click here for more info.