Christmas is nearly here, and to help you get ready TC Jewfolk has compiled a list of the best Chinese food restaurants the metro area has to offer. We also have a rundown of other restaurants open on Christmas Day, and the movies to schedule for your double feature. All of this, of course, happening after you go to the Tzedakah Bowl (and Jewbilee the night before!). This list is not comprehensive, so let others know your favorite in the comments.
- Little Szechuan (5377 W 16th Street, Saint Louis Park; 422 University Ave W, Saint Paul)
- Shuang Cheng (1320 4th St SE, Minneapolis)
- Tea House (1676 Suburban Ave, St.Paul; 88 Nathan Lane, Plymouth)
- Great Wall (4515 France Avenue S, Minneapolis)
- Hong Kong Noodles (901 Washington Ave S.E., Minneapolis)
- Plus many more. What’s your favorite? Let people know in the comments.
Not feeling Chinese? Here are some other restaurants open on Christmas:
- Rye Deli (The Jewish deli is open on Christmas. Don’t worry!)
- Common Roots (They have even a special Passover menu, so yeah, they’re open on Christmas)
- Manny’s (Get your steak on)
- Moscow On The Hill (Get your vodka on)
- For the full list, check this out.
Now for the movies:
- Lincoln (See it.)
- The Hobbit (Fun for the whole family)
- This Is 40 (Fun for Judd Apatow’s family)
Opening on Christmas
- Django Unchained (Quentin Tarantino)
- Les Miserables (See below)
Finally, here’s a handy list of other fun things to do on Christmas.