– Remember that tea kettle from JC Penney that kind of looked like Hitler? Yeah, it sold out.
– There’s a new documentary out about super Jewy comedian Mel Brooks. Here’s a list of the ten Jewiest clips from his movies. We gotta say, this is a pretty good list.
– American Apparel is selling black “Hassid” nail polish. So yeah, go get some.
– It IS possible to be gay and be an Orthodox Jew. Remember that. And if you’re someone struggling, always remember that it gets better.
– I don’t listen to much rap. I don’t like Jews who create cutesy, self-parodying songs about being Jewish. But I LOVE Lil Dicky, a new Jewish rap sensation from Philadelphia. He raps about his Jewish flow, feeling inferior to his girlfriend’s ex-boyfriend, and my favorite, a tounge-in-cheek song about how great it is to be a white dude. (NSFW)