1. Jollypops – A sweet tooth does not discriminate. Luckily, these tasty lollipops make great gifts for everyone – young and old! Also, picked by O Magazine’s creative director, Adam Glassman in his December issue Holiday Gift Guide. $6
2. Lip Licking Lip Balms – If you’re a child of the 80’s, you may remember walking to class, clicking these slider tins. With flavors like bubblegum, wild cherry, and cotton candy, these throwback lip balms make great mom and daughter gifts. $5.50
3. Missoni Home – From the famed Italian design house, our Missoni hand towels and bath mats make a chic gift for the Fashionista with an eye for bold patterns and unmistakable shades. Hand Towels $25-$30 Bath Mats $92-$207
4. JMD Bud Vases – Doesn’t everybody like a little bud? Our one-of-a-kind vintage bud vases make the perfect gift for the woman who has everything. Just add a little bud for color. $28-$65
5. Mistral Men’s Collection – For the Furry Fella. This collection of French soaps and shaving accessories make an elegant gift set he will love! Some of our favorite scents include Bourbon Vanilla and Cedarwood Marine. Soaps $10 each, or a Gift Set $44
6. LAFCO – A gift for every room of the house. Available in seven modern fragrances your hostess will love. $65
7. Alexa Pulitzer – For the List Makers & Note Takers…Bring Mardi Gras to your grocery list with these New Orleans inspired notepads. $16
8. JMD Catchalls – For the clutter bug. Catch all of your rings, bracelets, makeup, keys, to-do’s, odds & ends in our upcycled silver catchalls! $45-$95
Julia Moss Designs also offers custom color makeovers for your forgotten silver! Over 30 colors available, including Food Safe Black & White.
Content sponsored by Julia Moss Designs.