Infant Care Program Director
Open until filled
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The director of the program oversees the day to day operation of the infant care program, including:
- Training and supervising staff and monitoring performance.
- Developing and maintaining standards of safety, child development, hygiene, and professionalism in accordance with Cheder policy and Licensing (accreditation) guidelines.
- Ensuring compliance with Licensing and all other agencies.
- Completing reporting required by the Minnesota Department of Human Services and other agencies.
- Coordinating and conducting professional communications with fellow administrators, staff, and parents.
- Ensures that programs and program-related activities comply with Cheder policies and educational philosophy.
- Coordinating required continued training for staff.
- Working with other Cheder department heads as appropriate.
- Lead caregiver (for the first four children)
Program goals: To create a top-of-the-line child care program with a strong Jewish environment. The infant care program is a new and exciting addition to the Cheder! While we plan to start small, we believe there is substantial potential in this program to grow the Cheder base and to become a premier Jewish child care option in the Twin Cities. Our values are: Jewish environment and learning, safety, individual attention and care, professionalism. If you love children and are interested to build something new, this is for you!
How To Apply:
Applicants send resume to Rabbi Yossi Bendet at [email protected]