Director of Programming
Open until filled
The Director of Programing will provide leadership to program staff and is responsible for developing and implementing a vision for the Center for Adult Services, Center for Youth & Teen, and Center for Inclusion for the Minnesota JCC. This position will foster a culture and atmosphere to mentor, guide and develop staff to successfully operate their departments while promoting program and fiscal responsibility.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the administration and coordination of programs by supporting and mentoring managers in the following departments: Center for Adult Services, Center for Youth and Teen, and Center for Inclusion;
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth to ensure consistent, high-quality evaluation and goal setting
- Develop and implement strategies that will maximize the synergies amongst program areas
- Implement a professional development program to enhance employee experience and growth
- Work closely with department managers to oversee the annual budget by developing and meeting financial targets
- Lead the programming team to vision, develop, and implement organization-wide events including annual Yom Ha’atzmaut and Hannukah celebrations.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in management or related field
- 5+ years of administrative experience in management setting including staff supervision and fiscal management
- Knowledge of Jewish culture and traditions
- Commitment to equity, diversity, environmental stewardship, and social justice
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven attention to detail, time management and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Commitment to the highest professional and ethical standards
- Director of Youth and Camping – Sabes & St. Paul
- Inclusion Director
- Director of Adult Services
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to verbally communicate with others. In the office setting, this is primarily a sedentary role, which requires the employee to sit at a desk for consecutive hours at a time using a computer or other office equipment. Additional physical requirements include occasional bending, crouching, reaching and lifting.
How To Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected].