Minnesota Multifaith Network
Part-time 30 hours/month
The Minnesota Multifaith Network (MnMN) is seeking a communications specialist on a contract basis to manage and implement communications tasks on behalf of MnMN. We anticipate needing about 30 hours per month at $20 per hour during October 2020 through December 2020, and perhaps beyond.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The communications content will generally be developed by a communications manager (either paid or volunteer) and the two will work cooperatively to create communications vehicles that help MnMN achieve its goals: strengthen relationships, support collective impact, and equip leadership.
The work includes:
- Publication of a twice-monthly newsletter and special notices.
- Facebook posts and other social media, as needed.
- Registration for Zoom or Google events.
- Website updates and edits.
- Layout of material for various forms of publication
Experience and Qualifications
- Commitment to and agreement with the mission, values, and policies stated by MnMN.
- Demonstrated skill working cooperatively across cultures.
- Curiosity and creativity.
- Specific skills in graphic design, editing, MailChimp, social media, Zoom meeting management, and website updating.
How To Apply:
For more information about MnMN go to: www.mnmultifaith.org
To submit a bid for contracting services, please send an inquiry and resume to [email protected].