Yachad, the Jewish Educational Platform for Teens
Part-time Wednesdays, 6:30-9:00 PM
Competitive hourly rate
Open until filled
Yachad, the Jewish Educational Platform for Teens in Minneapolis, seeks individuals who enjoy working with teens for the 2016-2017 school year. At Yachad we engage, inspire and educate teens along their Jewish journeys in order to create future Jewish leaders who possess confidence, enthusiasm and curiosity about Jewish learning and living.
We are looking for dynamic, committed, and quality individuals to join our faculty. Interested applicants should be passionate about being Jewish and skilled at inspiriting Jewish teens.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
– Core faculty – Wed. 5:00-9:00 PM
– Specialists in a variety of topics – Wed. 5-9 p.m. and/or Sun. noon-3 p.m.
Topics include: theater, Jewish text, Lego design, child psychology, song leading, improv, Krav Maga, bicycle mechanics, needle pointing, app design, rock band
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
– Applicants should be passionate about being working with teens and skilled at inspiring teens.
– Applicants should have experience working with youth/teens/college students.
– Applications should be open to working in a pluralistic environment.
Yachad is hiring now for the Fall 2016-2017 program. Please visit our website and Fall Course Catalog for additional information.
How To Apply:
Send cover letter, resume and two references to Amy Weiss, Yachad Director of Programming and Development at [email protected].