Tenant Community Engagement Coordinator
Open until filled
Apartment building located in Golden Valley is seeking a Tenant Community Engagement Coordinator.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include assisting tenants to participate in programs and events throughout the Metro area, as well as increasing socialization within the building. The Coordinator will also work with volunteers.
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
Candidate will have:
- at least two years experience working with people with disabilities and their families.
- progressive responsibilities in program development and implementation
- an understanding of person-centered support planning
- knowledge of community resources
- coursework in recreation therapy or community engagement preferred
- Bachelor’s degree helpful
How To Apply:
Please submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.