Over decades, a nurse, Bonnie Ware, questioned patients in their final moments about their biggest regrets in life. The top five answers she received were as follows:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
For centuries, Jewish rabbis and sages have turned to Kabbalah in their quest to discover the deepest meanings of life. And many people today believe it holds the key to life’s most profound mysteries and truths. It has also attracted the attention of modern business leaders, Hollywood celebrities, and people around the world.
If you often ponder the deeper purpose of life or if you are truly looking maximize your own G-d given potential, then the Kabbalah of You course may be just the thing for you.
As diverse as our talents and interests may be, there is an underlying core that is common to all. We all share that humanity, that dignity that makes our lives immeasurably valuable. The Kabbalah of You addresses that core.
It’s not the Kabbalah of Madonna; it’s not the Kabbalah of Demi Moore, Britney Spears, Roseanne Barr, or any other celebrity. It’s The Kabbalah of You.
Some of the points covered in The Kabbalah of You course:
• What does it mean to be human? The Jewish mystics teach us that we are nothing less than “divinity in disguise.” Why, then, do we often not feel that way?
• The art of your life: What kind of life are you creating for yourself? How can you weave a web of “concrete awareness” that helps you understand beauty, truth, pain, and depression?
• Finding joy: Are you only getting what you want? Or are you getting what you truly need? There is a profound difference. What should you seek if you are looking for more lasting happiness?
The Kabbalah of You gives you the insight to explore your inner core to experience true joy, connect with others, and discover how imperfections can work to your advantage.
The Kabbalah of You is a six-week course that begins on October 29th located at, and in partnership with, the St. Paul JCC.
Avoid life’s biggest regret. Live a life that’s true to who you are.
Come with an open mind—you’ll leave with an open heart.