Beth Jacob, an engaging and vibrant Conservative Congregation, is looking for a dynamic individual to oversee and direct our successful Kadima (6th-8th grade) and USY (High School) Youth program.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Youth Director will work with a youth board, adult advisory committee and a committed group of adolescents in sustaining and growing the synagogue’s youth program.
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- Ruach, Enthusiasm, and Vision
- Strong Judaic Background
- Experience working with teenagers
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Self-Directed, excellent work ethic
- Desire to work with Jewish youth
- Possessing outstanding personal integrity
- Strong commitment to Israel and Israel Programming
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Familiarity with budgeting
- Personal experience with Jewish youth group work strongly preferred
The Youth Director is a 10-month position with abundant opportunities for summer employment. Medical benefits included. Salary competitive.
Beth Jacob is a Conservative synagogue of approximately 350 families located in Mendota Heights, Minnesota. We are taught that the world rests on three things: Torah, Avodah, and Gemilut Hasadim (Pirkei Avot, 1:2). Beth Jacob is a congregational community committed to these three fundamental principles of Judaism. BJUSY has received numerous regional awards, including being this year’s EMTZA Region Chapter of the Year and recipient of best Social Justice program and best Social Program. In addition, BJUSY has routinely been represented on the regional board.
How To Apply:
Please send resume to:
Frances Fischer, Program Director