Thanks to your generosity, here are a few highlights of what we’ve been able to accomplish:
- We have reached tens of thousands of readers through our fresh and relevant daily content on TCJewfolk.com.
- We have provided a platform for critical community conversations that has produced over 7,000 posts and 15,000 comments in just a four month period.
- A majority of our readers tell us that we have increased their feelings of connection to Jews in the community and/or the Jewish community overall – and many have told us that we’ve helped them to ‘plug in’ to the Jewish things that matter to them. (By the way, if you haven’t yet taken our annual survey, please do so!)
- We have provided over 150 hours in the last year alone of social media expertise and training to our Twin Cities Jewish organizations (with another minimum 100+ planned for 2018).
- We have connected families and young adults new to the Twin Cities to schools, synagogues, service organizations, and friends!
- We have matched several dozen individuals, connecting those hosting High Holiday and Passover meals to those needing a place at the table.
- We have broken the news affecting our community (both good and bad).
- We have congratulated dozens of individuals and couples on their engagements, marriages, births, and b’nai mitzvah.
- We have profiled our community‘s rising stars, business leaders, and cool events.
- And we don’t just give you the news, we aim to give you inspiration too.
In 2017 alone, our readership on TCJewfolk.com has grown by almost 40% – but that’s only one measure of the depth and breadth of our reach. Now, more than ever, it’s clear that we play a vital role in telling our community’s story to the world.We are working hard to develop additional sources of revenue, but we are still a pretty small non-profit. Sometimes it’s hard to believe the reach and impact a staff of three can have. We want to continue to live our mission to connect you to the community, the community to you, and you all to one another.We hope you will consider a gift of any amount to support the work of Jewfolk before the end of the calendar year – we do this work for you all and we need your help to do it well. Thank you!
p.s. As an added incentive, any new donor at $54 or more will receive a complimentary one-year subscription to Moment Magazine!